Pro-X Sintered Brake Pads
Pro-X sintered brake pads are produced under a very strict sintering process. During this sintering process, metallic particles are fused by a combination with heat and pressure. Sintered brake pads in general have superior material properties, which very well resist high temperatures during heavy braking and offer greater durability over organic brake pads.
The ProX sintered brake pads offer strong controllable brake power in combination with long life. The pads are designed to come as a softer compound front pad and little harder compound pad for the rear pads.
- High resistance against high temperatures
- Greater durability than organic brake pads
- Super controllable brake power
- All new compound of the sintered material improves the stopping power and the feel
- The backing plate has a better fit in the caliper, which improves the performance
- If you need a disc, for best performance we recommend using the Pro-X brake pads with Pro-X Bra